Coupons, Rebates & Offers
Truck and Car Repair Idaho Falls, ID
Save money! Check back regularly to see our new coupons and rebates. Follow our tips below to help you save money on the cost of car repair and maintenance everyday.
- Scheduling a regular tune up is the key to easy car maintenance and minimizing the cost of car repairs.
- Paying attention to the "service lights" on your dashboard is very important. Today's trucks and cars have as many computer parts as they do auto parts. Many of these important computer parts tell you when car maintenance is needed.
- Responding quickly to a service light is often easy and affordable but ignoring a service light can greatly increase the cost of future car repairs.
- Next, checking with our repair shop regularly to see what weekly coupons we offer is a great way to save on the cost of car repairs.
- Our technicians will provide you with a transparent, free estimate for repair services. Discussing the cost of needed repairs with them can save you money on labor and lower the cost of auto parts.
- Finally, spending a little time getting to know your owner's manual is time well spent. The owner's manual contains valuable tips for keeping the cost of car maintenance and service affordable.
All Things Automotive & Diesel Service Coupons, Promotions and Offers
Coupons, Promotions and Offers
Truck and Car Repair or Maintenance
Keep Repair Costs Low!
Call Today! 208-523-3903
Some Restrictions Apply
What People Say About Us
Very friendly and helpful.
I KNOW JR AND THERE GUYS ARE THE BEST TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR CAR OR TRUCK!
Friendly, honest work, affordable.
I just wanted to drop a quick little note to let you know how much I enjoy "All things Automotive". I have had problems with some of the cars in my family and what ever issue we have All Things Automotive have been able to fix the problems. Not only fixing problems, but doing oil changes also. What a relief to get it all done in one place. They have always been on time and very friendly. I totally recommend them. I hope that you dont have car problems but, if you do. Feel comfortable going to them.
Late Friday afternoon my transmission fried out on the highway.. JR and his team stayed late lent us a car found us a decent place to Stay and had us on our way before noon the next day. Oh that was a Saturday.. They are closed Saturday.. Cant say thank you enough times JR!
I love the staff at all things automotive! They are honest, reliable, and hard working. I will always recommend them to anyone who has trouble with their vehicle.